• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Pathfinder 1E Paizo's giving away a freebie Gamemastery adventure!!!

Thornir Alekeg

Albatross!
Holy Bovine said:
Did you miss the last 4 Worldwide D&D Days? Lots of free stuff given out at those y'know. But as always...keep the HAT ALIVE!!1!

Yes, but they showed again how selfish they are since they made it a Worldwide D&D Day, not a Worldwide d20 day. They were once again only out for themselves, not willing to share with anyone else. Plus, I heard they kicked puppies on the way into the game stores where they ran these promotions.

I'm just bitter since they always scheduled these on days when I couldn't get to the game store.

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
Thornir Alekeg said:
Yes, but they showed again how selfish they are since they made it a Worldwide D&D Day, not a Worldwide d20 day. They were once again only out for themselves, not willing to share with anyone else. Plus, I heard they kicked puppies on the way into the game stores where they ran these promotions.

You forgot to mention how they also were spreadding vicious lies about owership of "non-official" products like "Playing OGL gives you herpies" and "Arcana Evolved sponcers terrorism." Now that I think of it, I should have known something was fishy when the local WoTC rep handed me a copy of the Eberron Players Handbook and told me that the only known cure for aids is playing Eberron in the nude while covered in goats blood...

I'm just bitter since they always scheduled these on days when I couldn't get to the game store.

I'm in the same boat. Whats even worse is that the closest game store is about 20 - 30 minute drive. So sometimes even if i can go, its not worth the hassle due to my work schedual

Last edited:

Man, three decent-sized gaming stores on Oahu and yet Hawaii isn't on the list of participating stores! I attempted to e-mail with a request that Hawaii be added, but apparently Hotmail no longer allows Outlook users access if you have only Hotmail's non-subscription account. :( Might try a cut and paste job later...

Glyfair

Explorer
CanadienneBacon said:
Man, three decent-sized gaming stores on Oahu and yet Hawaii isn't on the list of participating stores!

Talk to the stores. They are the ones who have to make the decision.

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
Wrathamon said:
not a lot of SOCAL stores on that list... none in the Orange County, CA area. :(
There's only one in Houston, fourth largest city in the US!

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads