PaizoCon at Local Game Stores

Paizo's annual convention will include local in-person events.

Paizo's annual convention will include local in-person events.
Paizocon.png
As part of the annual PaizoCon celebration, Paizo has announced that they will be partnering with several friendly local game stores as well as partnering again with KublaCon in Burlingame, CA. These stores will receive access to the PaizoCon exclusive Organized Play releases, as well as the ability to participate in the PaizoCon Interactive Specials for both Pathfinder and Starfinder.

“We’ve gotten a lot of requests for a return to in-person PaizoCon activities, but a singular event couldn’t meet our needs,” said Alex Speidel, Paizo’s Organized Play Coordinator and project lead for the PaizoCon@ Initiative, “so we’ve decided to branch out and hold satellite PaizoCon events at local game stores and conventions around the country and abroad. This year’s initiative is a pilot program, which we hope to expand in future years if it proves successful.”

This pilot program will take place in the following stores: Cardboard Corner Café—Overland Park, KS; Dragon’s Lair Austin—Austin, TX; Fanboy3—Manchester, United Kingdom; Fox Den Board Game Café—Burnsville, MN; Game Kastle—College Park, MD; Gaming Etc—Acton, MA; Mighty Meeple—Concord, NC; Mox Boarding House—Bellevue, WA; and The Collective—Orlando, FL.

PaizoCon 2024 takes place May 24–27, 2024, online and in-person.

Dawn Dalton

Dawn Dalton

MNblockhead

A Title Much Cooler Than Anything on the Old Site
What a neat idea. Unfortunately, none of my FLGS are on the pilot list. I hope that the pilot is successful and that the participating stores are greatly expanded in the future.

Not surprised to see Fox Den on the list. Burnsville MN has a big gaming scene.
I went there opening weekend. It's a really nice shop with a lot of tables for gaming and a coffee bar, not a lot of TTRPG stuff though. Name a card game and they probably have a good selection of stuff though.

payn

He'll flip ya...Flip ya for real...
I went there opening weekend. It's a really nice shop with a lot of tables for gaming and a coffee bar, not a lot of TTRPG stuff though. Name a card game and they probably have a good selection of stuff though.
Yeah I see they just opened a few weeks ago even. The name is "Fox Den board games café" so I figured it might be angled towards a certain customer.

Yeah I see they just opened a few weeks ago even. The name is "Fox Den board games café" so I figured it might be angled towards a certain customer.
They did have a good mix of TTRPG stuff for what they did have. More than just WotC 5e. All they had for PF2e stuff was the Core Rulebook, which unfortunately they'll probably be stuck with for awhile with the remaster out. :(

Remove ads

Remove ads