• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Pathfinder 1E Paizo vs Amazon.com

Miar

First Post
I have to say I've had good luck with Amazon. I live overseas and things pretty much always come on time. I order a lot. When things haven't arrived after they have been shipped Amazon has replaced the order with no charge and no fuss. Did have one item delayed until it got canceled but one out of.. who knows how many I can deal with..:)

JoshuaFrost

First Post
JoeGKushner said:
Interesting. So is Crown of the Kobold King out of print? Amazon is not selling it directly.

Crown of the Kobold King is in print. Once their order for that product has been filled and delivered, I'm pretty sure you'll see CotKK show up on Amazon as a product you can order direct from them, rather than through another reseller.

Arnwyn

First Post
JoshuaFrost said:
For those of you with orders pending at Amazon on already released product (as opposed to products currently on pre-order), if you don't see those products filled by the end of the month let me know. Matter of fact, if you have issues ordering our products from anywhere please don't hesitate to contact me.
That's (hopefully!) very good news, and I'll keep my fingers crossed that my Amazon (.ca) back orders of existing Paizo Gamemastery adventures start to make it to me!

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads