• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Pathfinder 1E Paizo shipping and customer service

lrsach01

Explorer
I had one issue of Pathfinder that didn't arrive (Issue 2 or 3...there had been some issues with that one...I think). I sent an email and they included the missing issue in the shipment of the following issue...no big deal. They've always been good to me.

Woas

First Post
Yes. I had two separate orders for Paizo. They decided on their own to send both of them at the same time for me and thus making the one item almost 3 weeks to a month late, even though I never asked for combo shipping.

Wik

First Post
y'know, I've got nothing bad to say about their customer service. One of my books got mixed-up in the shipping, due to customs apparently, and they just sent me another, no quesetions asked.

My real complaint is with Canada Post, who just leave my issues out by the apartment mailbox. I never got issue #2 of Pathfinder because of that. Canada Post is the main reason why I'm canceling my Pathfinder Subscription (that and I realized I'll never use them - Adventure Paths aren't in my future for a while at least).

Morpheus said:
I've had some interesting experiences with Paizo-to say the least. I ordered some Player's Guides to Ptolus-they sent me the main book. I ordered some books from the Green Ronin sale-they sent nothing. I ordered the Pathfinder subscription-they sent me the module, The Hangman's Noose in addition to Pathfinder #6. I can't really complain too much (most of the snafus have worked in my favor), but it is weird.

So did you get the main Ptolus book for the price of the Player's Guides then? If so, then that is an absolute bargain!

Olaf the Stout

freyar

Extradimensional Explorer
I think my main problems with Paizo shipping has been due to Canadian customs, but no other US company gets slowed down like Paizo does, so who knows? I was a lot happier with shipping for Pathfinder #1-3 than for Dungeon, but #4 hasn't arrived yet, which is about as bad as the magazines got. But they say they'll send another if it doesn't arrive by the time #5 does...

Morpheus

Exploring Ptolus
Olaf the Stout said:
So did you get the main Ptolus book for the price of the Player's Guides then? If so, then that is an absolute bargain!

Olaf the Stout

Yes. When it arrived, the package was so heavy, I was like WTF?!? After I opened it, I was like...SWEET!!! :cool:

Crust

First Post
I had a problem with a recent Pathfinder issue. It didn't come, so I e-mailed customer service. They got back to me within the hour, and when my next issue showed up, the previous one was packaged with it.

I've never had trouble with Paizo, and I've been ordering subscriptions and merchandise from them for three years.

Psion

Adventurer
They left one book out of one shipment for me... promptly sent the replacement order, and I got a 25% off coupon for my trouble.

Mark me down as generally satisfied.

Whimsical

Explorer
I have had very good experience with Paizo. Orders arrive in a timely matter. Customer service was for order adjustment and payment issues, and response was quick and properly resolved the issues. I just wish that I could manipulate my open orders directly through my account online instead of relying on CS, like I can at Amazon.

sinecure

First Post
In all the time I subscribed to Paizo, I had only 2 problems. One was a shipping error where they promptly replaced a torn up magazine. The other was a missing issue I didn't realize I missed until the following month's arrived. It was never a problem. They sent out a replacement copy through priority mail in a reinforced envelop. These guys bend over backward to help out their customers.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads