• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Pathfinder 1E Paizo - Planet Stories

You know what I want? Adventures that are similar in art/tone/style to the books from Paizo's Planet Stories line. Now *that's* classic swords & sorcery! Maybe some tie-ins between the RPG stuff and the fiction, if possible.

Last edited:

Firedancer

First Post
As they're doing new setting with its own history and AP's a new well fitted class or 2.

Much of the classes we use in our games are closed content, however a new class that fits well, with continued support in AP and other AP's....diamond!

Think of something new like Ari's shadowcaster presented as core class in AP 1, issue#3, and receiving continued support, uncovering mysteries in adventures and new items in other AP's.....most cool.

Firedancer

First Post
Sure when I posted my first reply this was titled something more like Paizo - what you want.

So it that vain, and because its just popped into my head, a villains series!
An AP when the PCs are either cast as the rebellious underdogs (brigands who are reluctant heroes) and seen as villains by the wider society or

when the PCs work towards a goal that is certainly not good for the rest of the world (the return of some nasty power that promises them wealth, power, prestige, immortality). There might be a double cross at the end, but a 6 part AP where players can indulge their scheming, blackmailing side, that would be a breath of fresh air!

Firedancer said:
Sure when I posted my first reply this was titled something more like Paizo - what you want.
Oh -- sorry about that. I had titled it "Paizo - What I Want to See," but changed it to reference the Planet Stories line.

Erik Mona said:
I've been reading that sort of book exclusively for more than a year.
I've been reading lots of exactly the same kind of book (including re-reading stuff from my youth): Edgar Rice Burroughs, Robert E. Howard, A. Merritt, Fritz Leiber, Poul Anderson, Manly Wade Wellman, Michael Moorcock, et cetera. Fiction and adventures along these lines guarantees Paizo my custom!

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads