• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[OT Movie] Star Wars Episode II

Dungeon Master

First Post
::::Some Spoilers::::

I happened to be one of the lucky ones and saw Star Wars Episode II last night and might I say that it was very enjoyable.

I wasn't a huge fan of Episode I and went into this one with a little hesitation but wow; it had a lot of elements from both the original Star Wars and Empire Strikes Back.
This was not a boring movie, especially the Light Saber fight near the end with Yoda.

I can see where Episode III will be the darkest Star Wars yet; Aniken [sp] was definitely having alignment issues during this movie, moving towards CN - N - LE, heh heh!

Go see it, I'm going to see it again tonight at the Midnight showing, great movie in my opinion.

Oh yea, very little Jar Jar scenes!

Tyler Do'Urden

Soap Maker
Episode II

I've got tickets for 9:30 tomorrow Morning... I can't wait. I liked Episode I (even if it wasn't as good as the original movies), and Episode II, from everything I've seen, looks to be absolutely wild. I can't wait!

Alaric_Prympax

First Post
Can't Wait!!!!

I've got my tickets for tomorrow at 3:20 pm. I've been waiting for this movie for... well... 3 years! I'm glad that the reviews I've seen so far are saying it's a good movie. Maybe Lucas learned his lesson after the Jar Jar Affect (or is it Effect- I always get confused on which one to use) from THP.

One thing no one has said is if the N'Sync scene is in the movie. If they are as long as they don't fight insequence I'll be happy. (Though seeing them killed in a fictional way would be enjoyable as well :D )

Arrrrrrgggggg!!!! 25 hours left to go!!!! I can't wait!!!!

Maxboy

Explorer
Just Got home from Seeing the Midnight Viewing of AOTC

And i loved the film,

The Lightsabre duel at the end is worth the admission for me :)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads