• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[OT] Indiana Jones IV to be Steven Spielberg's next priority

Goodsport

Explorer
Goodsport said:
&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp So I guess that the recent release of d20 Adventure! and the upcoming release of GURPS Cliffhangers, Second Edition are timely after all!

&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp Oops, sorry about the confusion. I meant D20 Pulp Heroes (or whatever its name is) - ironically, I heard a little while ago that there would be two Pulp-style RPG's coming out, but for some reason I thought that that Adventure! was the d20 one. :eek:

&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp In any case, soon there'll be a third Pulp RPG supplement as well (GURPS Cliffhangers, 2nd Ed.) - it seems to be a good time for Pulp RPG enthusiasts! :)

-G

KidCthulhu

First Post
The good news is he's making a new Indy movie

The bad news is that he's putting his wife, Kate Capshaw in it. Kate is best known as the useless, screaching bimbo from Temple of Doom.

You win some, you lose some.

chatdemon

First Post
WOOHA!!

Indy kicks ass! I can't wait to see ep. 4.

I think Ford should still be the star. Indy was never the physically perfect hero anyway, and I'm sure ILM can do a little trick here and there to take a few years off him if need be.

Wild Karrde

First Post
Lucas, Spielberg and Ford all three have said they wanted to do another. Lucas even said as long as I'm young enough to write, Spielberg's not to old to direct and Ford's not to old to jump we'll do it.

But from everything I've understood until this point it wasn't gonna happen until Lucas was finished with Episode 3. Which means it wouldn't happen for a few years still.

And I also know Connery is supposed to be in it as well. Most of this info. I believe was in various isssues of the Star Wars Insider magazine which keeps you up on all things Star Wars as well as other Lucas Film projects

Mixmaster

Explorer
I can't wait!

Raiders etc. was the gold standard (imitated but never duplicated) of pulp action. I'd wish there was a RPG for it (that worked -- I'll give d20 Pul adventures a shot soon)

Paramount - get off the can and release these movies on DVD!

kenjib

First Post
What are some other decent pulp movies made in the last 30 years, anyway? Here are some that I liked:

Romancing the Stone (ignore the awful sequel)
Big Trouble in Little China
The Golden Child
King Solomon's Mines (1985 version - hehe I really love this movie but again ignore the awful sequel)
Indiana Jones (all three, but they get worse as the series progresses)

Paragon

Wielder of the Power Cosmic
he lied to me.

Steven told me he wouldn't do anymore Indi movies after the Last Crusade came out.
lying bastard!!!!
heheheh *begin giddy boylike excitement*

Paragon

Devall2000

First Post
I'm glad to hear about the movie, but I thought Ford was very odd during his speech. His arms were shaking behind his back, and he sounded strange. It made me wonder if he had Parkinsons. I'm not saying he does, but something wasn't right.
-Jamie

Remove ads