Coming Origins Online Not Happening? Join Me Anyway to Play "Paris Gondo - The Life-Saving Magic of Inventorying"

rolistespod

Host of The Rolistes Podcast
paris-gondo_origins_v1_2020.06.05_wordpress-banner.jpg

Origins Online is cancelled, but I decided to answer the call of Dennis Furia who is encouraging people from the “Origins Games Fair: Games Master Group” to run their games independently and to do so while supporting Black Lives Matter Global Network. and other initiatives for racial justice.

I will be running half a dozen two hours sessions of my game, “Paris Gondo – The Life-Saving Magic of Inventorying“, from Friday June 19 to Sunday June 21st.

An extensive description of the game can be found here.

To register, please complete BOTH OF THESE TWO STEPS:
  • select a session in our Sign Up Doodle
  • AND email me at parisgondo at gmail dot com
I hope the process will be straightforward but I am new at organising such thing.

Those sessions are entirely free, but I would be grateful for any donation to the following fundraising towards the NAACP Empowerment Programs:
#SparkJoy / Eliminate Racial Hatred & Racial Discrimination

If you prefer to support Black Lives Matters in another way, the Ways You Can Help Black Lives Matters webpage is full of other means, including non-financial one, as well as alternative organisations to pick and resources to educate ourselves.

I look forward to playing with you.

Cheers

Kalum

Last edited:

Remove ads