• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Order of the Stick #800

aboyd

Explorer
Yeah, it was actually funny this time, and we didn't have to wait a month to get it. A+++ would read it again.

Black Omega

First Post
Z: "Phantasmal killer!"

V: "By all means, feel free to attempt to murder your own ally. I believe he just ceased his mental struggles against my command to shoot you."

Classic. Now I'll join the listy hoping Yuk Yuk sticks around. OotS needs a new laughing killer.

Orius

Legend
Ha! When V gets a good moment in this strip, it usually is pretty good. Though often it's undermined by V's arrogance, will that happen here? How many arrows can Z take anyway? Elf and wizard means low hp total.

I wonder what Belkar will think of this.

aboyd

Explorer
If he was so nervous about damage from arrows that he used a spell to take out Haley, couldn't he just have used a spell to protect himself from arrows?

MarkB

Legend
If he was so nervous about damage from arrows that he used a spell to take out Haley, couldn't he just have used a spell to protect himself from arrows?

He prepared his whole spell suite to counter Vaarsuvius. Haley's presence required him to improvise.

Sammael

Adventurer
Finally, V makes a sound tactical decision... and the implementation is hilarious! Rich has outdone himself with this one.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads