• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[OOC] Return of the Runelords

G

Guest 11456

Everyone please update your character sheet to second level. As mentioned in the Rogues Gallery here post a new post with your updated sheet. If Scott DeWar decides to return to the game then we will have 5 players. If not I have an NPC to help fill out the party. Teea and Mei will be out of the party. Let me know what you want to do with the treasure you found. We will plan to get back under way in the new year. Depending on whether it is Professor Randolf Smarz or the new NPC I have two ways to take care of the Campaign Trait that Michael has so that he can keep that trait.

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Do I update too or play catch up?

I am terribly busy at this time of the year with project plans and budget plans and end-of-year efforts to close stuff with such deadlines...so I apologize for inactivity in the last couple of weeks. In a week or so, I'll be in the clear.

Also, I corrected animal stats and removed extra tricks

Last edited:

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
I updated my character. For the treasure, I recommend selling off the bars of gold and dividing up the total amount of coin we end up with. Let's keep the oddball items in case they have some relevance in the next part of the adventure. If they don't help us we can always sell them all later.

We will probably need a portion of our money for another wand of cure light wounds. It was invaluable last time.

I do want to keep the Close Allies trait for Michael, so I'm ready to modify the character sheet with whatever solution the DM can come up with. Also, I gave max HPs for 2nd level until we get a final decision on how we should handle it.

Kaodi

Hero
Should Michael not have 4 feats instead of 3? 1st Level, Human Bonus, 1st and 2nd Fighter Bonus?

In any case I just added the bog standard average rounded up for Lunysh/Shendra's HP (5 for d8). But if you want to give me more than that I will not object, ; ) .

G

Guest 11456

Everyone is second level. Please create a new post here with your updated character sheet.

For hit points use 3/4 of the die. If 3/4 is a fraction, round up on even levels and down on odd levels. So for d8 it is 6 points and for d10 it is 8 for even levels and 7 for odd levels.

Hit point answer above.

Remove ads