• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[OOC] Psionicle

Zhure

First Post
Dalamar said:
"Jansson, get over here! You can use my dorje of lesser body adjustment. The cleric's wand should be reserved for more severe situation."

Syld takes the dorje out of his beltpouch so Jansson can take it and then fires at the standing orc with his crossbow.

Jansson's a PsyWar; he has to use Use Psionic Device since it isn't on his class list.

I mention this OOC, because Osius wouldn't be aware of the distinction.

Greg

Zhure

First Post
GnomeWorks said:
Initiatives
Jansson - 23
Orc 1 - 20
Nathan - 19
Desimus - 17
Sahgrim - 16
Syld and Osius - 15
Orc 2 - 6
Shardorn - 3

Grumbling, the orc decides that now would be a good time to quaff a liquid of some sort. As he does, Osius gets an attack on him.

Osius gets a 9, and +3 is 12, which is a miss.

The orc looks considerably more healthy.

It won't change anything since he missed anyway, but Osius is unarmed at initiative 20, so can't take the AoO.

Greg

Jarval

Explorer
Gnome, a couple of questions:

1) How many XP did we get for the fight with the last two 'Kreen?

2) Jansson's got enough XP to take him up to 4th level. I've forgotten how you wanted us to handle leveling up. :eek:

Dalamar said:
Group, I won't be able to post untill next wednesday at all, because my exam week starts tomorrow and I need to prepare.

Best of luck. Hope you do well :)

GnomeWorks

Adventurer
1) For experience, I believe that everyone gets 90 XP for each level they have.

2) If you have enough XP for the next level, you count as the next level for gaining experience. You gain hit points and power points appropriate to your new level. Everything else stays the same until you have 12 hours of rest.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads