• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[OOC] Hivemind IC Game Brainstorm thread

My character is from a small town and after spending time with a retired adventurer that tought him the use of psionics he decided the life of the adventurer was the path he wished to take.

So, perhaps one of you was trying to recruit a partty of adventueres for some reason?

Skade

Explorer
Sir Osis of Liver said:
My character is from a small town and after spending time with a retired adventurer that tought him the use of psionics he decided the life of the adventurer was the path he wished to take.

So, perhaps one of you was trying to recruit a partty of adventueres for some reason?

Maybe you can be from the same town I am from, which has rece tly been burned down. I'm looking for vengeance...err, I mean justice.

I'm heading back to Mass. tomarrow night. It's going to be a few weeks before my computer gets up there, but i'll be checking in once a week.

Hopefully during that time or once i get my computer back we can get this baby underway.:D

Remove ads