OOC Dirty Dozen(FULL)

ivanhoe

First Post
Here's an idea for a campaign i want to dm.

You were the worst of the worst but also the best of the best. All of you were doing time for series offences, be it hacking into the CIA, murder, or stealing something important. You would have been serving life, you would have never seen your loved ones(if you have any) again if it were not for Smith. Several months ago you were yanked from your cells during the night and bound and gagged(seperately and at the prisons you were serving your time in of course). All you can remember of where you were being taken was being yanked from your cells and dragged along a hallway, out into a van and taken to Smith. You could tell that where you met Smith was a warehouse on the Piers somewhere, but you never saw Smith's face. They blinded you with lights until all you could see were his alligator skin boots and he was obviously using a voice scrambler because he voice was deep and sounded mechanical. He told you he was with the government and they had a job for you. They needed something and they wanted you to get it. If you cooperated then you would be given a full pardon. You of course agreed with the hopes of being free again. You were then dragged back to prison in a similar fashion as you were taken. You spoke of this incident to no one until three months later you were taken from your prison again, and to the same warehouse you think except this time there were others like you, all dressed in bright orange prison uniforms and sitting in chairs facing the lights. Beneath the lights you could see those distinctive alligator boots as Smith started to brief you on your assignment...

I don't know if there will be any intrest to this kind of plot. It should be something like the dirty dozen except im not looking for a dozen players, just how many players i do want i will gauge on how many want to play. Post if you want in.

Last edited:

drquestion

Explorer
I'd like to play.
I've never played in a PbP, but I'm trying to join a couple to see how it goes.
I shouldn't have any problem posting frequently.

ivanhoe

First Post
ok good, it would be nice with one more player but if no one else posts soon we will start with 3, i will make a board in Rogues gallery for you to post your characters, it will be called Dirty Dozen

ivanhoe said:
ok good, it would be nice with one more player but if no one else posts soon we will start with 3, i will make a board in Rogues gallery for you to post your characters, it will be called Dirty Dozen

Well, i guess i'll have to get off my butt and do up a character then. Sorry been fealing lazy the last couple days.:)

Man, were's Garyh when you need another player?:p

Keia

I aim to misbehave
I'm already running several low level d20 modern heroes. Although I love the Dirty Dozen, I'm gonna pass for now and let someone else have a shot.

Thanks,
Keia

Split the Hoard

Split the Hoard
Negotiate, demand, or steal the loot you desire!

A competitive card game for 2-5 players
Remove ads