• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Off to War (always recruiting) OCC Year 2:

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Sorry AFg A little to much going on and misses that attack. Even though the day before I saw it checked the range (yes each square is 5') and confirmed it a hit. But then got into XP and such. I have edited in the hit and taken one of the thugs HP down.

ghostcat you should list the lvl up crunch like AFg did and I will allow things to become available a little at a time. It's no fun just to say here you go need to fluff the advancement a little (like I started with Aver as he might just get his extra spell).

So take your time and do your lvl up when you have the time (you get a new feat too, so that would be cool to fluff in).

That hydra Zerith is a little less friendly looking than the first one. But good work none the less.

jackslate45 you readied two actions you will have to go back in and chose one before I can advance the round. Have to figure out which one you wish to do more.

HM

jackslate45

First Post
if(haden is moving)
shoot him
else if(desnor is casting spell)
shoot him;-> the intent

cant program actions as a readied action huh...I think I hate Haden more.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
I think to ready an action you need to concentrate a little more on that then anything else (although you don't ignore things around you - just focused priorities).

I take it you will shoot at Haden then as he is about to move to move the round forward.

HM

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
I will put that fate into your hands then. Go ahead and add the roll to your ready action post and let me know when you are ready I will go in post some fluff based on your roll and what I have planned for Haden, and advance the round.

HM

Fangor the Fierce

First Post
DW - how do you want to handle this? Haden and the Thug. Within charge range, but I don't trust them. I feel like chucking a javelin at Haden to get a few shots in on them. Take advantage of that chain of yours, to defend against them charging us. Tank is defense, so I might as well defend and put up a wall to prevent those behind us from getting shot at so easily.

Aura is still Protection, DR1/Magic.

Options? From being a Dragon Shaman, I know what tricks I would use. I would use the one that causes damage to foes hitting in melee. So, ranged would be best option for me, to make him switch it. Then lay into him. But, that's only how Mal would think.

Dragonwriter

First Post
DW - how do you want to handle this? Haden and the Thug. Within charge range, but I don't trust them. I feel like chucking a javelin at Haden to get a few shots in on them. Take advantage of that chain of yours, to defend against them charging us. Tank is defense, so I might as well defend and put up a wall to prevent those behind us from getting shot at so easily.

Options? From being a Dragon Shaman, I know what tricks I would use. I would use the one that causes damage to foes hitting in melee. So, ranged would be best option for me, to make him switch it. Then lay into him. But, that's only how Mal would think.

He might have Energy Shield up… In which case, I can also do a little ranged casting. I think a Ray of Enfeeblement will help soften him up, then perhaps a Scorching Ray or Burning Hands.

If we really want to rely on the dice, I do have a trick I could use with the possibility of one-shotting Haden. But it depends entirely on a high damage roll…
I should’ve taken Power Attack earlier… :p

Anyway, ranged for a round or two, then get into melee? Unless they charge us first, in which case AoOs and melee (possibly Tripping them, if I hit with enough damage). Spring Attack is going to come in very handy here…

Remove ads