D&D General OAR 7: Dark Tower

Whizbang Dustyboots

Gnometown Hero
WebsiteGraphic_WIDE_032724_3-1024x478.jpg

OAR 7: Dark Tower is hitting the streets, and likely causing localized earthquakes when it does.

I had to pass on backing it, given the high price, but I am still wanting to lay my hands on its scaly goodness. Anyone got it yet?

I'm especially curious about the contents of Monster & Magic of Dark Tower (I got the Lankhmar equivalent, and it's grown on me as a book) and I'd love to know more about the Seven Days of the Serpent God adventure.

Whizbang Dustyboots

Gnometown Hero
I've got the PDFs, but it is still in transit for distribution here in NZ and Ozzie. So I'm still waiting, even though I might read it with the PDFs, I'll await the physical books to enjoy first
I would love to hear specifics of what's included in Monsters & Magic and whether the city in Seven Days of the Serpent God is supposed to be a place near Dark Tower or somewhere distant that the Set cult is threatening.

Lidgar

Gongfarmer
I've have it, including the supplements and modules (hardcopy + PDF). Hello, I'm Lidgar, and I'm an OARaholic.

Looks like the monsters were just posted above.

Shadhalia (the city in Seven Days) is the capital city of Quaysarria. Its about 100 miles east of the Dark Tower based on the overland hex map.

Like most/all OAR products, this is really, really good. A faithful translation to 5e, with several articles regarding Jennell's design approach, including interviews.

JEB

Legend
Two questions:
1) Will this be getting a general PDF release, since it's not under whatever agreement with Wizards prevented that with the earlier ones?
2) Will it be under the OGL?

Remove ads