• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Level Up (A5E) Non-class spell lists?

noodohs

Explorer
I like that the class spell lists are with the classes, but there don't seem to be lists anywhere for all the other spell lists. Like I am creating a herald and he gets access to the good spell list, but as far as I can tell, there are only a handful of those and the only way to find out which spells are "good" is to look through the entire list to see what has that tag. This would also apply for the fire spell list etc. It is... tedious to say the least. I know that that would have taken like 10 pages to create all the different lists, so I guess I get why they aren't in the book, but maybe a supplemental PDF or something would be nice, at least until the web site is up and running where there will presumably be filters available.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Oh! You work quickly. I guess I just assumed it was going to take longer for those tools to come out. I shall be patient, then.
The Character Builder will take many months. The rest of it is mainly data entry and is largely done now.

Remove ads