• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

New Adromeda (sp?) episodes.

Garmorn

Explorer
I noticed last night the the SF channel will be airing new episodes for Adromeda. Starting next week they will show the pilot.

That will give the SF channel 3 new traditional sifi series on starting next season.

Dagger75

Epic Commoner
I am just hoping they start airing all the old episodes in order. I loved the first 2 or 3 seasons. The one where they go to the Maghog homeworld rocked and so did the one after that. I missed them all since then. Trance was gold and made no sense to me so I stopped watching :(

LightPhoenix

First Post
Yeah, the beginning eps of Andromeda weren't too terrible, even as a vehicle for Kevin Sorbo. If they do show all the eps in order, it will depend on when it's on if I watch them. Friday at 7pm is just not a good time... I have too much stuff going on on the weekends to be seeing it consistently. I mean, I almost missed the season finale of SG-1, and only a bizarre sequence of events made me catch it.

Orius

Legend
I'll agree the early episodes were good, say the first two seasons. Third season started sending the show downhill and the current season is horrible.

Hand of Evil

Hero
Epic
Ranger REG said:
So, does that means Andromeda will no longer be airing in the syndication market?
Don't know for sure but Sci-Fi has taken over the production of the show for its 5th season (and rumored last season).

Ranger REG

Explorer
Yeah, I hear it's not going to go further than Season 5. Too bad but not surprised. Up until midway of the second season, I find it to be an entertaining replacement for my Star Trek viewing, complete with its own "marine corps." (Would have been a lot better if they had featured a lancer character as part of the main cast.)

Since then, Dylan managed to restore the Commonwealth (supposedly the main arc) only to regret it.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads