• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Necromancer help.

gwyllgi

First Post
Our DM is thinking of implementing Weapons of legacy as part of a preparation for going into extremely dangerous terror-tory (get it?) in ravenloft.

I researched (ingame) for weapons that work with necromancy and discovered the only 2 presented in the book that did relied on necromancer clerics (you fail wizard).

i spent another week researching and discovered i can turn magical weapons into weapons of legacy.

before i go to compose a super weapon myself is there any premade magic weapon that synergizes with necromancy?

gwyllgi

First Post
which would be cute but it's at best going to be a undead badass crew of like 6 undead. also the undead i would use as buffers to surround the enemy don't need weapons because they are zombies and skeletons.

However I do need a superweapon what kind of a threat is is vegita to the gentleman caller and his halfbreed spawn without the final flash or Big bang attack?

gwyllgi

First Post
true i shouldn't even look at the first page but The idea is we have the items before we go in, also i remember reading about a unique form of possession. When done on a weapon it give the item abilities equal to 2000 times it's HD.

However i forgot the source book and would like to know.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads