• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Neceros' Custom RPG Sheets

neceros

Adventurer
Hey guys,

It's been some time since I've updated my website, but low and behold... It is done! If you don't know who I am, don't worry, but please do check out my character sheets.

These sheets are, in my opinion, some of the best available on the internets. If you don't believe me just take a look for yourself. Simple, effective, powerful and efficient!

Neceros

Let me know what you think!

Dragonhelm

Knight of Solamnia
I would, but when I go to the downloads section of your site, it shows the page for a second and then gives an HTTP 404 error. Can't download from your sig either.

Let us know when you get that fixed. :)

Umbran

Mod Squad
Staff member
Supporter

Neceros,

At least one user has followed your link, and had your page blocked as an attack site. You ought to see to that.

Last edited:

neceros

Adventurer
Thank you, guys. That's a new issue. I'll get it resolved.

EDIT: Ok, I've parked the domains. The server it looked to wasn't mine, and someone was using it.

Last edited:

FoxWander

Adventurer
Well, at the moment Google still shows a warning for your site. Look forward to seeing the update when it's all clear though- I based a lot of my own custom sheets on some of your design.

neceros

Adventurer
I based a lot of my own custom sheets on some of your design.

I appreciate the kind thoughts.

I took the website down some time ago. I'm unsure how long it's been up, but it's obvious that my previous host didn't delete any of my old files. Shame.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads