• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Multiple poisons?

Theroc

First Post
If a base creature has a natural poison, and then by some means acquires a second natural poison via feats/templates etc... if it hits with an attack that would deliver each poison, does it deliver both poisons simultaneous?

Does it deliver one or the other? Does it lose one of the poisons?

HoboGod

First Post
It's hard to argue that it wouldn't deliver both if the feat/template doesn't specify anything in regards to preexisting poison. Logically, someone can be subject to two poisons and put two poisons on the same blade in real life, so I wouldn't see why it couldn't work that way.

Theroc

First Post
Well, logic doesn't always apply when it comes to RAW, so I thought I'd ask. I asked my DM and am waiting on a reply.

krupintupple

First Post
some systems hinge upon only one disease or poison being active at a time. i believe starwars d20 had a nanovirus that did this. or i could be wrong. at any rate, you get pricked by 7 poisonous arrows, you're in for a world of pain times seven.

on that topic, anyone know of a template that makes a normal touch poisonous? maybe to apply it to a carrion crawler... :devil:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads