• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Mist Golem? conversion?

lordxaviar

Explorer
I have the ravenloft compendiums or so i thought, I cant find the mist golem. I am hoping it was converted on here, you guys covered so many... it was first mentioned in the World of Greyhawk glossography on page 26, but not given as a write up, it was to be created by the dm... any help here?

lordxaviar

Explorer
mmmm not completely that looks more like a homegrown

I was looking for a conversion of the raven loft mist golem. that looks like a home grown. the one i was hoping for was based on World of greyhawk.. its an adventure hook (see below) that predates this source. I was hoping that it was done by the monster conversion gods on here....

I never worked on this, just noticed it in my re-reads.. From the World of Greyhawk boxed set Tsr 1015. the second booklet or Glossography p 26. It gives an adventure hook - has anyone ever written this one up? the Mage Murq and mist golem I have only located mist golem in ravenloft compendium

Nagol

Unimportant
As that hook says explicitly, the intent is for the DM to create Murq and the Mist Golem. I don't think anything was ever published to fill that in.

Murq's spell book appeared in Dragon #269, but nothing about the golem is in it.

lordxaviar

Explorer
ravenloft monsterous compendium II

ravenloft has a mist golem, but is not 3.5 I was hoping it had been converted here,,, its from the ravenloft monsterous compendium II

Echohawk

Shirokinukatsukami fan
ravenloft has a mist golem, but is not 3.5 I was hoping it had been converted here,,, its from the ravenloft monsterous compendium II
As far as I'm aware, the only 3.5 version of the Ravenloft mist golem appeared in Denizens of Dread, which was published in 2004 by Arthaus, as one of the licensed series of Ravenloft products for D&D 3.x.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads