• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Metamind and a Psion/Psychic Warrior.

Garmorn

Explorer
I have a Psion(Egotis)/Psychic Warrior that is about to become a Metamind. It states that if a Psychic Warrior takes a level in Metamind then he gain bouns points for high states.

My question is: Do I use a combined manifestation level or do I need to check for each class? Does the level of Master Mind count spepratly or does it add to one of the classes?

I think Psion and Psychic Warrior don't stack but very unsure about the Metamind.

vtaltos

Explorer
As far as power points go, i think you would gain bonus points based on your psion key ability. but i dont know how the manifester levels work. my advice is to get "If Thoughts Could Kill" from Malhavoc. Bruce Cordell put together variant versions of all the psionic prestige classes that give additoinal manifester levels and make a LOT more sense.

Last edited:

Garmorn

Explorer
I got that, it is a great set of rules, but it does not cover multiclass psionic characters at all. I think it is just one area that got over looked by the game designers.

Oh well I am just going to have to wait for the Hardcover version of the ITCK book. I hope that they are in that.

Someone

Adventurer
You dont need. The variant prestige classes are not included in ITCK, but in their own separate free PDFs at Monte´s website. Unfortunately, I don´t have the link.

Garmorn

Explorer
I found the like to the variant prestigae classes and they do fix the problem. They are great. I have noticed that WoTC is now using the same approach.

After 20 years of playing D&D I have finally found a set of Psion Rules that I like let a lone think are half way balanced.

Thanks alot for all of your help.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads