• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Meg2

My brief review
Laughably bad
I think they went out to make a serious movie at 1 point but then the director/writer just left . Statham truly tries but that’s it

Im not sure if I was supposed to put in subtitles or if this was planned for a different audience

But the director clearly has something in common with me. In my rpg campaigns I always want to include monster xy and z and wouldn’t it be cool if they could be in the same dungeon. Well this director did just that

Richards

Legend
I haven't seen the movies, but the books in the series were all pretty enjoyable, for what they were. I think there are six so far.

Johnathan

Richards

Legend
No, they were pretty serious. But they're not trying to be great masterworks of fiction, merely "action movie/giant monster" storylines in book form. Again, not having seen the movies, I'm not sure just how campy they were - apparently pretty campy, I take it.

Johnathan

Clint_L

Hero
The first was basically pointless but had a few fun scenes. Not something that left me craving a sequel, but if there were a few more cool giant shark scenes, that’s fun.

Remove ads