• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Blog (A5E) Meet Lily Canterfoot the Halfling Herald

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Lily is one of the pregenerated characters which will be available for free from the Level Up website. She is a stout halfling herald. Lily was designed by Level Up designer Andrew Engelbrite.

Stalker0

Legend
The helm seems neat. I think that is exactly the kind of thing people were looking for when they wanted "more crunch". On the flip side for groups that don't care it seems completely ignorable, as I would consider the penalty and benefit reasonably balanced.

Faolyn

(she/her)
She's adorable! And has properly furry feet.

Is "The Shaper" something that's mentioned in the book (perhaps in a sample religion somewhere), or is it just made up for this character?

Edit: I just noticed (I'm oblivious, apparently) that she has skill specialties of "farming" and "peacemaking." I love it!

Last edited:

Gandalf970

Explorer
Excellent character. Great for a DM to guide adventures through her story and make the table come alive with the fey. When people make characters of this depth, DM's just smile.

Faolyn

(she/her)
The helm seems neat. I think that is exactly the kind of thing people were looking for when they wanted "more crunch". On the flip side for groups that don't care it seems completely ignorable, as I would consider the penalty and benefit reasonably balanced.
I double-checked the armor list and it doesn't seem like helms increase AC (hauberks by themselves give AC 16). This means that someone who doesn't want to have to remember they sometimes have a penalty to passive Per isn't penalized by a lower AC.

Remove ads