• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Master Alchemist Delivery System

doktorstick

First Post
Howdy.

I'm playing a character that is destined to become a master alchemist. He'll evenutally make all sorts of mini-bombs, but has a problem--range increments are but 10 ft. Are there any spells or items that will "throw" items for you (similar to if not spectral hand). Thanks.

/ds

doktorstick

First Post
DM_Matt said:
Telekinesis?

Doh. Rarely get up to levels that use telekinesis so I didn't think about it. I'll try and research a lower level version that can do the same thing with 1 lb. potions, but nothing else.

/ds

DM_Matt

First Post
Psions have many different TK spells of varying levels and powers. Maybe your DM would let you use them as arcane.

Rifter

First Post
I have seen a throwing type item, where you have a weight, with a rope type item attached to a handle... maybe he would let you make something similiar to that, and give you like a 20 or 30' increnment.

Thresher

First Post
The staff-sling that Kender use in the Dragonlance setting might be the go.

5ft long stick with a fork in one end, sling between the fork and give it a range increment for a 1pd object of about 20-30ft.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads