• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[M&M] Intrest? Recruiting. . . (pro'lly need GM)

Hey Shaper!

Father Joe here, from the Masks of Nyarlathotep CoC game. I've been contemplating running a game of M&M for over a month now. I actually set up a yahoogroups mailing list to run the game on but never went out recruiting for the game.

Anyway, I'll run the game for you guys if you want. I know of one or two other people who want to play so we should have plenty of players for the game.

If you want me to run it, I'm game.

Toric

Shapermc

First Post
WooHoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is the grandest news in the world!

I knew that waiting would pay off!

Ok so do you want us making charactes first or do you want to give a small plot runn down to base our characters off of. LMK and I will have a character up by this weekend.

BTW what power level.

Glad to see you're enthused about this Shaper! :)

Let's see, we'll start at PL10.

I have a couple of ideas about background and setting but I'll need to organize what I have before posting more about it. I will get some info up later this evening. I will say that the game will be set in the current day in a world nearly identical to our own, except that there are people endowed with super powers. More specifics on the setting tonight.

I see 4, possibly 5, players who are interested. Who is the LMK that you mentioned?

Toric

I'm going to start another thread with the full title of the game in the subject line in an attempt to recruit a couple more players. As far as I can tell, we have four confirmed players and one additional player who couldn't start for a couple of weeks. Those that are in are:

Shapermc
Sen Udo-Mal
maddmic
bkmanis

and possibly Sir Osis of Liver

Let's move OOC discussions to the new thread, which I am going to simply title, "[Recruiting] Mutants & Masterminds".

See you there!

Toric

Remove ads