• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[LPF] The Sword and the Fallen Angel [OOC]

Shayuri

First Post
"We should heal him if we're going to let him go," Maia says from where she's watching the questioning. "Letting him go into the wilderness with no protection and wounds like that isn't really letting him go at all. It's just a clever way to torture him to death."

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
"I still think he or she or it should suffer a tribunal befor the temple that the knight was of is a fitting punishment."

mfloyd3

Explorer
OOC: Does the road go in more than one direction, or just back to Venza? They would have (presumably) seen the Githyanki on the road if they were headed to Venza, unless they were hiding or arrived at Venza before the group left. How many other directions could they have gone, assuming they stuck to the road?

perrinmiller

Adventurer
No one remembers seeing any Githyanki on the trek out to the keep. But you followed the easy way and went cross country in a dog-leg route. So it is quite possible to have passed a group of people returning to Venza without seeing them.

mfloyd3

Explorer
"We don't have more time ta waste," says Garnet abruptly. "If the...Gith are headed to Venza, we might still be able to catch them. Cut the gob loose or drag him along, but we owe it ta our contract ta try to get that sword back."

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
""Goblin, may this dagger find your heart if i find you have harmed another two legged creature again. it nos ist stained with blood of your goblin brothers."

Heinrich cuts the gob lin loose and gives a full meal of rations. "Run!"

perrinmiller

Adventurer
The goblin doesn't have to be told twice. He nods in agreement to the deal, grabs the rations and gets quickly to his feet. Turning away he runs out of the keep's gate and heads away from the direction of Venza.

GM: Okay, now what? You can begin posting yourselves departing for the way back to Venza if that's your plan. Or not.

mfloyd3

Explorer
Garnet looks around the group dubiously. "We need ta move fast," she observes. "But I do na think I can keep up with you." Her eyes flick to Ausk, who seems to face a similar predicament, but she does not comment.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads