• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[LPF] The Sword and the Fallen Angel [OOC]

Aldern Foxglove

First Post
"Mmm, well lets just wake the goblin and see what he has to say." Izzik says, pointing to a spot in front of Maia.

"Bamf!" He calls cheerfully as a celestial dog appears. "He probably won't be around for long enough to track anything down though, only about two minutes - isn't that right you good boy, who's a celestial boy!"

sunshadow21

Explorer
"It's probably just as well that the dog can't talk, I don't want to know what the other creatures you summon think about the idea." Ausk chuckles quietly as he prepares to make sure that the goblin's first sight upon waking up is as frightening as possible.

[sblock=Ausk's mini stats]
Ausk
Initiative: +2
AC: 14 (12 flat-footed, 12 Touch)
HP: 19 Current: 17
CMB: +3 CMD: 15 Fort: +2 Reflex: +2 Will: +3

Current Weapon in Hand: Heavy Flail
Notable Effects:

Spells Remaining: 1st Level 3/5; magic weapon cast twice[/sblock]

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
OOC: that poor dear little goblin darling is going to wet mess its britches!

Last edited:

perrinmiller

Adventurer
GM: I will assume Pari will use the Wand. Takes 2 charges (36 remaining).

The Goblin rouses around, still disabled (0 HP), groggily muttering in his native tongue. His eyes pop open wide at the gruesome sight before him and he faints straight away. The stench gets worse, if that's even possible in the stable, as the miserable creature defecates himself. A moment later the goblin comes to and is scared sh..., well he is empty of feces now.

Shayuri

First Post
"Hello!" Maia says brightly, as if the creature wasn't surrounded by people who had just massacred all of its co-workers and now seemed poised to do the same to it. "We're looking for a sword...that's a sort of long polished blade with a sort of a...a grippy thing you hold it by, and a sharp pointed end. You, or someone you were with, most likely took it from a knight you killed. And we know you people killed him, because his armor was upstairs. Please tell us where the sword is?"

sunshadow21

Explorer
OOC: I'm not sure which would worry me more if I were the goblin, Ausk, the towering half orc, or Maia, the complete innocent surrounded by a bunch of armed warriors.
OOC:

Aldern Foxglove

First Post
"Oh its only Aressa, and she doesn't really mean it. Isn't that right poochy?" Izzik says happily scratching the dog behind the ears.

"I'd do what he says, I once saw him eat a whole live squirrel in one bite!" The summoner adds cheerfully nodding to Ausk.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
"Holde its feet still. I burn them and make it talk." Heinrich starts piling wood at the base of the goblins feet, but not on the feet. (far enough away that heat would be felt but not hot enough to burn the goblin, yet. i have a much more showy plan for that.)

perrinmiller

Adventurer
GM: So... Intimidate 31 wasn't good enough?

The goblin whimpers in fright, "Da sword took by Gityankee. Bronk dun sold it. Donna war dey take it."

The creature is too scared to be lying.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads