• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[LPF] The Sword and the Fallen Angel [OOC]

sunshadow21

Explorer
Ausk will keep watch on the goblin, waiting for the others to finish their search to provide the prisoner the proper motivation to answer their questions promptly and accurately.

mfloyd3

Explorer
Garnet gives up on searching the keep and makes her way down to Ausk and their unconscious prisoner. "I think it's time to bring him around," she observes. "Can ye wake him, or shall we call down Master Pari?"

perrinmiller

Adventurer
A thorough search of the entire keep, courtyard and stable reveals there are no secret compartments or doors to be found. You don't find the sword or Sir Roderic's body either.

GM: Now what are you going to do?

mfloyd3

Explorer
Garnet strips the goblin of weapons and armor, and gathers the group in the courtyard. "We need ta wake the goblin," she says, tying the creature's hands with its own ragged shirt. "It's time ta ask some questions."

Shayuri

First Post
"All right," Maia says comfortably. Her hands are a bit grimy from where she was helping search, but she seems in good spirits otherwise.

"It's too bad we don't have a dog," she adds, apparently in response to some train of thought. "They're good at finding things, I understand." She seems quite pleased with herself to know such an esoteric fact.

Aldern Foxglove

First Post
Izzik shrugs and grins, "You might not have a dog, but I can have a dog anytime I want - I am a summoner afterall. But I am not sure it would be very helpful, you can't describe the smell of a sword - well not to a dog anyway - I say we check out whatever those birds are so fascinated by. This fellow will keep for a goodly while I would think, we can even dump him in the cellar and bolt it from above just in case."

perrinmiller

Adventurer
GM: Maia and I might have misled you with the birds. They are not circling around a specific location. Without a knowledge check, you cannot even be sure there are vultures. But it did give me an idea. :p

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads