• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[LPF] A Soul Indiscretion

GlassEye

Adventurer
Fury gives up on his spellcasting with a perplexed sigh and a confused knitting of the brows. "I just don't get this magic stuff. I thought I saw something different but I'm not sure. I'll have to practice and see what I can figure out." He shrugs and looks around. "So, you figure up there or over there." He nods and attempts to move up the stairway quietly pausing to listen for sounds of the creature or its master.

[sblock=MiniStats][size=+1]Fury[/size] Human Rogue 2 / Bard 1
Initiative: +6 Perception: +6

AC: 18 (14 touch; 14 flat-footed)
HP: 25 Current: 16
CMB: +3 CMD: 17 Fort: +1 Ref: +9 Will: +2

In Hand: rapier[/sblock]

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Borric Hawkins, Human Male Fighter

Borric grins at Zelena, "Yet? Really?"

He gives her a playful swat on her derriere to see if that changes anything.

He asks, "How about now?"

[sblock=Mini Stats]Initiative: +4
AC: 21 (19 without shield, 19 flat-footed, 13 Touch) (w/ +1 Ring)
HP: 23 Current: 23
CMB: +5 CMD: 17 Fort: +5 Reflex: +2 Will: +1 (+2 vs. Fear)

Current Weapon in Hand: Shield[/sblock]___________________________

Swash1.jpg
Borric Hawkins

Songdragon

Explorer
She laughs and then says, and you just do not know if she is joking or not, "If you value your time with the ladies, you will not do that again... The rumors that could be started..."

She then turns serious... "Come now, let us find this caster and his beastie... They are stealing souls and deserve a little payback."

Aldern Foxglove

First Post
Careful examination reveals that one of the two houses together, and the basement of the lone house show signs of recent activity. Someone has tracked water up from the basement, and there are several boot prints on the stairway which lead to the house on the right of the pair.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Borric Hawkins, Human Male Fighter

Borric laughs and smiles along with Zelena, but his eyes are more wary and he unconsciously covers his genitals with his free hand.

Banter and fooling around being over, he agrees, "Right! Let's get the fook."

With two possible choices that appear to be likely, he suggests, "I would rather not fight another battle in a flooded basement unless we have to, so let's try the one with boot traffic up the stairs. Unlesss...."

"Maybe this Summoner is hiding in the one that doesn't appear to be in use. If there are gangs or squatters using the others, then she would be in that one, no?"

OOC: Not being wishy-washy. I am thinking: check the one without tracks first, the one next to it second, the flooded basement 3rd.
[sblock=Mini Stats]Initiative: +4
AC: 21 (19 without shield, 19 flat-footed, 13 Touch) (w/ +1 Ring)
HP: 23 Current: 23
CMB: +5 CMD: 17 Fort: +5 Reflex: +2 Will: +1 (+2 vs. Fear)

Current Weapon in Hand: Shield[/sblock]___________________________

Swash1.jpg
Borric Hawkins

Gerald007

First Post
Syl nods in agreement at Borric's plan. "While we explore the buildings, someone should keep an eye out here on the street, however. If the bastard sneaks out on us while we are looking in the other direction, well, that would be embarrassing. Like if a certain gnome kicked a certain warrior in the gonads."

GlassEye

Adventurer
Since Fury is already up the stairs while his companions below chatter away like monkeys he'll look into the building without tracks first, then make his way to the other.

[sblock=MiniStats][size=+1]Fury[/size] Human Rogue 2 / Bard 1
Initiative: +6 Perception: +6

AC: 18 (14 touch; 14 flat-footed)
HP: 25 Current: 16
CMB: +3 CMD: 17 Fort: +1 Ref: +9 Will: +2

In Hand: rapier[/sblock]

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads