• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

LotR Supertrailer online

reapersaurus

Explorer
http://www.movie-list.net/exclusive/lotr-supertrailer-480x204.mov

It's an impressive (and strangely moving) 6.5 minute trailer (51 MB) encompassing the entire Trilogy. Apparently it is from the Bonus DVD that comes with the Internet-only deluxe version of the Return of the King soundtrack.

I recommend it for any fan of the film, and I'm not one to recommend things lightly.

I apologize if this has already been posted - thought there'd be some people that would appreciate it.

The Serge

First Post
Yeah... It's a powerful trailer. The best I've ever seen. Every time I watched the damned thing, I end up getting teary. I'm pathetic... :p

Last edited:

gregweller

First Post
That was amazing! Thanks so much for posting it. I've been wanting to reread Joseph Campbell's 'The Hero With a Thousand Faces' and that really gives me an extra push to do so. I've been thinking of how Jackson's reimagining of the LOTR really draws on Campbell's work, and seeing the trilogy compressed like that really brings it out. And yes, I teared up during it too. Just can't help it.

Last edited:

Daniel Knight

First Post
Meh... it's just the three original trailers strung together. There is very little footage that wasn't all ready used.

Still rather powerful though.

Remove ads