• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Lookee here!

BOZ

Creature Cataloguer
Ashardalon said:
Sounds they cut three of our beasts, though.

it's a small price to pay. ;) actually, since i slipped the eater of knowledge in there the last time an editor wrote to me, it's more like four creatures cut.

but of course, any conversions cut will go into the Creature Catalog, and any of Otu's creations that didn't make it in, he will retain the "rights" to. :) (unless there is some legal thing at Paizo that i am unaware of)

congratulations again to Shade and Knight Otu, my "co-conspirators" ;)

BOZ

Creature Cataloguer
Echohawk said:
Woohooo! Congratulations guys. I can't wait to get that issue <grin>.

i was going to get it anyway due to Zuggtmoy (so that i can submit our Demonomicon queries, heheheh), but now i'm *definitely* anticipating it. :D

Knight Otu

First Post
Since they retained the article name, they may have cut those creatures not really manipulative. I counted four in the file I have...

Shade

Monster Junkie
Knight Otu said:
Since they retained the article name, they may have cut those creatures not really manipulative. I counted four in the file I have...

That is definitely plausible.

Maybe we should have called it "Monsters of the Mind, Body, and Soul"...then they'd all fit. ;)

BOZ

Creature Cataloguer
we have yet to see! so far, we only know for sure that the article includes the ustilagor and Knight Otu's brainstealer dragon. the other three are a mystery for us all. :cool:

Shade

Monster Junkie
Only about three more weeks and we'll know for sure.

I'm looking forward to the accompanying artwork, too.

BOZ

Creature Cataloguer
same here, gleefully. :D

yep, it should be 2-3 weeks before someone gets their hands on a copy and posts the contents... and if they don't list the monsters, one of us will be asking. :D

Remove ads