• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Blog (A5E) LINK FOR BUG REPORTS

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Just a reminder of the link for bug reports. Using this form means that the right people see it!

We'll be compiling reports for 2 weeks.

Note -- we know about the bookmarks (being fixed) and the @@ page references in the Region tables of Trials & Treasures. The latter is deliberate, as we intend to re-layout those pages (we're not happy with the readability of them) and the page numbers will change.

Bug fixes will be applied before we send to print!

Garthanos

Arcadian Knight
Is this an example?

Mathematics are a type of engineering but the Mathematics specialization within the Collegiate background provides insight (should it be like Architecture and other ones providing Engineering) unless you have gamblers like pool sharks and card sharks improving their game?

I also saw a repeated word in a sentence.

Last edited:

Melestrua

Villager
Repeated sentence "As
an action, you can strike the ground with a melee weapon you’re proficient with." in Fury of the Earth. AG p31

Melestrua

Villager
Seriously, please use the bug tracker linked above! Nobody will see it here. :)
Sorry - I did a batch and didn't notice your response until after. Then I was fighting with Chrome crashing on my phone.
I've now transferred them to the form. Is there any way to delete my previous responses in here?

Remove ads