• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Let's make 1/27 Open License Day!

Alzrius

The EN World kitten
Yesterday, January 27th, our community overcame one of the biggest challenges that it's faced in a long time. So I think we should celebrate that.

I still remember when we made the 4th of March ("March Fo(u)rth!") into GM's Day. I propose that we do it again now, and have January 27th be Open License Day from now on. It should be a day to play, buy, read, or simply appreciate games that are put out under an open license – whether it's the Open Game License, Creative Commons, or the ORC License (when it comes out) – as well as the publishers who make them.

So let's all kick back and take a day each year to celebrate doing things in an O.L.D. fashioned way! :D

Who's with me?

Yaarel

He-Mage
Yesterday, January 27th, our community overcame one of the biggest challenges that it's faced in a long time. So I think we should celebrate that.

I still remember when we made the 4th of March ("March Fo(u)rth!") into GM's Day. I propose that we do it again now, and have January 27th be Open License Day from now on. It should be a day to play, buy, read, or simply appreciate games that are put out under an open license – whether it's the Open Game License, Creative Commons, or the ORC License (when it comes out) – as well as the publishers who make them.

So let's all kick back and take a day each year to celebrate doing things in an O.L.D. fashioned way! :D

Who's with me?
This is a great idea.

Remind me before January 27 comes next year!

I will try out a new Open Gaming game product, to commemorate the day.

aco175

Legend
1675081850623.png

Remove ads