• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Legends of the five rings

DrZombie

First Post
One of the games I'v got collecting dust on my shelves, and that I would love to play. Is there anyone insane enought to DM one of these games? Anyone else interested in joining as a player?

Sound of Azure

Contemplative Soul
Are you referring to AEG's d10 3e version, or the d20 version? If the former, I'm definitely interested as a player.

As for DMing, I might be able to do that, though I have never run a pbp. I still have my notes from the last (face to face) L5R game, and that campaign didn't really conclude satisfactorily, since I had to leave to work in the outback.

Anyhow, if you get more interest I'd be interested in taking part.

Arkhandus

First Post
Since he used D&D in the title of his post, I'd assume rather that he means the d20 version that is based on what was presented in Oriental Adventures and then expanded in AEG's d20 Rokugan supplements.

Probably?

In any case, I don't have the time or materials to run another Rokugan campaign any time in the near future.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads