• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Pathfinder 1E [Legendary Games] Mythic Poll - Vote Now!

LegendaryGames

Adventurer
Publisher
Pathfinder 2.0 is now on the horizon, a year and a half away. Some people love the idea, some don't, and some aren't sure. Legendary Games put a ton of love into the mythic system over the last 5 years, and fans responded very positively, building it out almost into a full system unto itself.

With a new system coming in 2019, it begs the question of what, if anything, you'd like to see done with the mythic rules going forward. We had been planning a possible second Mythic Mania Kickstarter sometime this summer, compiling all the mythic stuff we've done since the original, plus filling out the mythic feats, spells, and so on from new books up to and including Ultimate Wilderness. We may still do just that for the sake of completeness, but that's why we are talking to YOU!

Here at Legendary Games we would like to know what you think! Please take this single question poll and choose all that apply so that we can make the right choice moving forward. The choices are simple:
1. I'd like more mythic for Pathfinder 1
2. I'd like a version of mythic for Starfinder
3. I'd like a version of mythic for Pathfinder 2
4. I'm not interested in any more mythic material
5. Other (please specify)

I should point out that option #4 includes all forms of distinterest from "too complicated" to "not my cup of tea" to "ZOMGMYTHICSUXXXXXXX" and all points in between. :)

You can check more than one box in the survey. You also can chime in below in the thread.

Cast your vote right here!https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/mythicmaniapoll

Remove ads