• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D General Legend of Vox Machina Trailer Released

Critical Role’s The Legend of Vox Machina will be released on Amazon streaming in batches of three episodes. Season 1 will release on Amazon Prime Video as follows: Friday, January 28th: Episodes 1-3 Friday, February 4th: Episodes 4-6 Friday, February 11th: Episodes 7-9 Friday, February 18th: Episodes 10-12

Critical Role’s The Legend of Vox Machina will be released on Amazon streaming in batches of three episodes. Season 1 will release on Amazon Prime Video as follows:
  • Friday, January 28th: Episodes 1-3
  • Friday, February 4th: Episodes 4-6
  • Friday, February 11th: Episodes 7-9
  • Friday, February 18th: Episodes 10-12

Reynard

Legend
Supporter
And, if we're being honest, even Tolkien could have used an editor because, in quite a few places, he was being self-indulgent as well.
I have read The Lord of the Rings a number of times, but I have failed to read it a number of times as well, and I almost always fail at the same point: The Old Forest. Man is that a LONG chapter...

Thunder Brother

God Learner
And, if we're being honest, even Tolkien could have used an editor because, in quite a few places, he was being self-indulgent as well.
I think it's less self-indulgence and more that he didn't really have a clear idea of where the trilogy was going, exactly. The first book really comes together in Rivendell (maybe post-Bree).

Okay, the songs are a bit self-indulgent.

I've been rereading the books and Fellowship drags in the beginning but both Two Towers and Return of the King are chef's kiss.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads