D&D 3E/3.5 [Kulan] Crisis in Bluffside PBP Campaign Guide

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Felt like creating HeroForge NPC portraits today. First is Sobla...

Sobla [HeroForge Version]
Sobla_HF.png

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
MetaVoid, you could also take over Brevia for this combat and then make your own PC afterwards. It would give you a ready made character to use in the fight that the PCs already know and it would make sense he would come at some point and help them.

Any XP you earn will go to the PC you create afterwards, if you don't want to use Brevia permanently. I still don't know what happened to @Scotley. He hasn't come back or made contact. It will soon be over a year.

EDIT: Wow, it will be a year ago tomorrow since he posted on EN World. 😮😥

@MetaVoid, here is the campaign guide for Crisis in Bluffside.

You're PC should be 8th-level. You can see the PCs' current levels in the first post of the OOC thread: link.
4d6 and drop the lowest die. Do this 9 times, pick the best six, and arrange to taste. Each new PC gains a bonus heirloom item valued up to 2,500 gp

Wow, high stats expected :eek:

Rules question: If I need 8 ranks to qualify for prestige class...and that particular skill is on PrCs class skill list...can I take the last rank at the same level I take the class? i.e. if ranks required is 8, can my 5th level be PrC that will fulfill its own requirements? It it needs to be 6th level while previous 5 make the requirements.

Also, bloodlines? templates? (the aforementioned rogue build with dark template (hide in plain sight) :D )
I just discovered blue dragons have a bloodline, Litrix could've been one...

---
I'd prefer NOT to take over the character that has unknown players status, but I can join the fight.
---
Regarding beast heart adept, he could be one of the local scouts, member of the druid circle or adventurers guild so he can have papers certifying his beast is not dangerous :D I'm starting the thread today. Work now.

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
@MetaVoid, you need the rank before you take a level of a prestige class.

Bloodlines are okay. Stick to templates that are LA +2 or less.

There is a group of soldiers known as the Bluffside Mountain Rangers. Perhaps your PC was on his way to the Tribunal see Commander Oakfirst to give a report and is sent to help with the fight.

If you don't want to use Breva, that's okay. Just get your PC done as quick as you can for ongoing fight.

Remove ads