• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Kickstarter [Kickstarter] The Folio #4, D&D 1E/5E Format Adventure Module

Michael Long

First Post
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/563681582/the-folio-4-1e-5e-format-adventure-module

From R Scott Taylor's Kickstarter Page:
[h=3]About this project[/h]
I want to provide you with awesome and upgraded OSR 1E gaming content, while also giving you the option to enjoy the new landscape of 5E if you choose. My goal is always to quickly and efficiently deliver our products so that you can enjoy them without getting into a slog. I mean, remember, no 1980s module was more than 35 pages, and a classic like G2 Glacial Rift of the Frost Giant Jarl was only 8 pages, but it was pure genius! Plus, all backers have the option getting PDF versions as well for easy reference on their computers!
I’ve already created & fulfilled the initial three modules, The Folio #1 Beneath Roslof Keep, The Folio #2 Tremors in the Machine, and The Folio #3 Curse of the Violet Corruption right here on Kickstarter. Now I want to put The Folio #4 in your hands just as fast. At AotG, we are about quality, content, and speed, and I like to think of myself as a time machine that can bridge the gap between things I loved in the past and what technology can bring us today.
Instead of making gaming anvils, I’ve drilled the artistry of the game down, found the gems of an extended campaign, and delivered it in such a way that both new and old gamers alike can enjoy and play without taxing their life schedules. In the end, isn’t gaming about being fun for everyone, not just the players? The Folio’s goal is to ensure that, and always give folks the very best quality ‘lean and mean’ adventures we can.
089d55d430f696e4081189d0851ffa96_original.jpg

My Project: The Folio #4 is a 1st Edition & 5th Edition combined gaming module. It will be produced as an 8x11”, removable cover [11x17" once removed], adventure with mostly b/w interior artwork. There are two interior booklets, The Gazetteer and The Dungeon, with the final size being roughly 40 pages of content.
Who’s it for? ALL gamers, both new gamers and old gamers as it is easily expandable or playable as is.The concept is to allow gamers a starting point for adventure that can be modified to their liking while providing excellent reference content and framework.The base mechanic will be for 1st Edition with 5th Edition insets, but I’ve designed it to be readily modified to any fantasy game, and don't forget the PDF!

Remove ads