• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Kayuda

Ilium

First Post
So I wasn't sure what category to file this under. I've started using a web site/service/app called Kayuda. It's basically a mind-mapping tool that's available for free via the web. There's no download and all the info is kept on their servers.

It's not an RPG aid per se, but it can certainly be a big help in campaign/adventure planning. Right now I'm using it to map the relationships between all the PCs and NPCs in my campaign.

The developers are extremely involved and responsive on their forums and the user community is currently tiny but motivated. It's a good opportunity to possibly help shape the direction the development takes while there aren't too many voices clamoring.

Anyway, check it out: http://www.kayuda.com/

For those propellerheads in the audience (like me) the whole thing seems to be done in JavaScript, built on top of the Dojo library. Pretty slick stuff.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads