• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Is it a full moon or something?

Ilium

First Post
Is it just me, or does there seem to be an extra dose of cranky going around today? I'm not talking about anything that rises to the level of a reportable post, but I've seen several people being needlessly snippy or sensitive lately.

Deep breath, everybody... There, that's better. It's only a game... :)

Henry

Autoexreginated
hafrogman said:
The holidays are coming up soon. Always a time of anger, fear, hatred towards men, etc.

Aaand ti-dings of hatred and fear, hatred and fear,
aaand ti-dings of hatred and feeeeaaarr....

It happens in cycles, and the holidays seem to bring it worst. Couple that with the new edition stuff, and you've added a pressure nozzle to the garden hose.

I hate you
You hate me
We are a disfunctional fam-i-ly

With punch here
and a jab there
We are fam-i-ly

then someone shots the stupid purple dinosaur pervert thinking it was a deer.

Yes- holidaze and 4e brings the worst out of people....then there is the internet.....

jaerdaph

#UkraineStrong
Well, I woke up this week naked in a field covered in blood other than my own yet again, so I assume yes. ;)

HOWWWWL!

Happy (belated) Halloween. :cool:

Leif

Adventurer
DST forEVERRR

So does enWorld ever revert to standard time, or what? :p I guess it's kinda cool to be an hour ahead of the rest of the country for half the year....

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads