• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

(IRR) The Rokugan Industrial Revolution (OOC) (Turn 1)

Creamsteak

Explorer
The Rokugan Industrial Revolution (OOC) (Turn 1)

Alright, be soft on me. This turn is going to be the hardest on me, since it's not as organized as I'd love to have it. I "could' spend more time on developing the tools... but I disagree with doing that for now. I think I NEED to push this game for my own motivation, and I need to experience the responsibility, so that I can best judge what I need to do.

Alot of NEEDS... :)

Keep it slow for the first day or two for me. Would be nice to try to memorize everyone's templates completely so I don't get lost in the pile as I seem to...

And at the end of the turn, that's when I'll start the Big Revising.

That will include doing the excel template and normal template better, and re-creating the lists post more efficiently. I think I was just taught how to make the thing functional for drag/drop stuff...

GnomeWorks

Adventurer
Mr. Draco said:
Hehe... well gw, we'll see just how long rokugan lasts in comparison to greyhawk. ;)

Heh... not very? ;)

And this time, I promise I won't be nuking any mountain ranges called the Godspires... :p

Can anyone repost the links to the 2 Rokugan maps which I love so much? At my college room here and not my links at home available :(

And cream could you update the lists? (Mine need a little work-20PL is different)

Let's get it on! SInce I believe Gotei is MY palace =] (not even sure :S)

Knight Otu

First Post
If still needed, the maps:
http://www.kolumbus.fi/ksaarto/map/Map.html

http://www.westnet.com.au/mdewar/knklargemap.html

The Phoenix will host the Test of the Jade Champion. Unless I say otherwise, assume that the rules are the same as Lichtenhart's Test of the Emerald Champion. The most important change of course, is that magic is excepted from those who want to participate. No gaijin or ronin, please, and shugenja only. Everyone who wants to enter the test will be checked for taint.
If possible, I would like to ask Black Omega to judge the IC posts of the tournament. If he can add to the list of rules that are neccessary, I would be quite happy.:)

I seem to have lost a few e-mail I wanted to save :(. It's not that important except for two mails from creamsteak, though.

Three attacks at Mantis territory by oni? Strange.

When do the template effects kickin? At the end of the turn?

Creamsteak

Explorer
The Forsaken One said:
Can anyone repost the links to the 2 Rokugan maps which I love so much? At my college room here and not my links at home available :(

And cream could you update the lists? (Mine need a little work-20PL is different)

Let's get it on! SInce I believe Gotei is MY palace =] (not even sure :S)

Where do I look to see what you purchased for that 20 PL difference? Is it in your template, in the threads, in an email?

Creamsteak

Explorer
Knight Otu said:
If still needed, the maps:
http://www.kolumbus.fi/ksaarto/map/Map.html

http://www.westnet.com.au/mdewar/knklargemap.html

The Phoenix will host the Test of the Jade Champion. Unless I say otherwise, assume that the rules are the same as Lichtenhart's Test of the Emerald Champion. The most important change of course, is that magic is excepted from those who want to participate. No gaijin or ronin, please, and shugenja only. Everyone who wants to enter the test will be checked for taint.
If possible, I would like to ask Black Omega to judge the IC posts of the tournament. If he can add to the list of rules that are neccessary, I would be quite happy.:)

I seem to have lost a few e-mail I wanted to save :(. It's not that important except for two mails from creamsteak, though.

Three attacks at Mantis territory by oni? Strange.

When do the template effects kickin? At the end of the turn?

Alright, a second tournament (I knew it... but my mind never picked it up), The mails about a certain someone right? Hmmm... well I don't keep what I send, I keep what you send to me... Black Omega, are you willing to help?... and The TEMPLATES KICK IN AT THE END OF THE TURN. BUT, THEY ARE USED TO DECIDE THE RESULTS OF ANYTHING INVOLVING YOUR TEMPLATE DURING THE TURN, LIKE COMBAT.

I'm very busy right now (Geo. Test tomorrow) so i'll post tomorrow night, but CS I'm still waiting on an important piece of info-what parts of a person's template can I scry with my Oni's Eye (you said you were going to divide it into serveral parts or similar), please email me this info when you can.

Remove ads