• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Immortals Handbook: Where's "Godsend?"

Howdy mbug90! :)

mbug90 said:
Why don't you update your materials to 4th Edition then?

Well that is the plan, but as Alzrius attested my Achilles Heel (as ever) is that I have trouble finishing these books off within any sort of logical timeframe. :blush:

Howdy Mr.Satan! :)

Mr.Satan said:
I'd still like to see a 3.5 Nosferatu. o_o

In terms of ability scores you probably want to look towards multiplying the Vampire's bonuses by x5.

I already have the 4E Nosferatu detailed (albeit they won't feature in the initial Vampire Bestiary releases). But in true 4E style its not one monster any longer but a half a dozen different monsters including Feral Nosferatu, Nosferatu, Shadow Knights, Shrouded Nosferatu, Sated Nosferatu, Count Orlok...and various riding beasts like the Sigbin.

Mr.Satan

First Post
o_0 Surely with the immense patience your 3.5 fans have shown you, you could throw us a bone regarding the Nosferatu in the form of an actual template. It's not like it'd take you more than 2 hours tops to write it up and splash it on here or your website as a post or PDF.

It's been years now and you've promised us numerous times you'd eventually get it done, and still...nothing.

I realize that once 4E came out you began treating 3.5E as yesterday's rubbish and 4E as if it were some shiny new toy, but there are still 3.5E fans of your stuff that still like 3.5E material and aren't ever going to cross over into 4E in the near or distant future.

Howdy Mr.Satan! :)

Mr.Satan said:
o_0 Surely with the immense patience your 3.5 fans have shown you, you could throw us a bone regarding the Nosferatu in the form of an actual template. It's not like it'd take you more than 2 hours tops to write it up and splash it on here or your website as a post or PDF.

It's been years now and you've promised us numerous times you'd eventually get it done, and still...nothing.

I'll see what I can do. I am actually working the next four nights, then I have a few days off. I suppose converting the Nosferatu from 4E and then tweaking it to fit my original design notes wouldn't be too hard...although one anxiety I now have is spending time on one project when I should really be working on finishing off the Vampire Bestiary.

I realize that once 4E came out you began treating 3.5E as yesterday's rubbish and 4E as if it were some shiny new toy, but there are still 3.5E fans of your stuff that still like 3.5E material and aren't ever going to cross over into 4E in the near or distant future.

I didn't treat it as yesterday's rubbish, simply that 4E showed me the massive flaws inherent to 3/3.5E and I just got really sickened by it. The redundancy of so many things in 3/3.5E, the ridiculous math, the near impossibility of balancing the game. But lets not get into all that again.

God's and Monsters: Metatron

Hey guys, I took the liberty of expanding upon UK's Gods and Monsters and made a finished version of Metatron. So submitted for your viewing pleasure: http://d20npcs.wikia.com/wiki/Metatron,_CR_426

It's posted on another thread as well, but I found it prudent to add it here because I am slowly fleshing out NPC's from the God's and Monster's book. Granted I am always busy with work or school, but with some luck I'll get a few more set up in the coming months. Enjoy.

UK, thank you for what's there already. I personally have never been a fan of 4e, I enjoy the complexity of 3.5, it makes characters seem more fleshed out in my opinion. Adding to the complexity makes them that more lifelike to me.

The Immortal's Handbook was a 'Godsend' in my opinion. Thanks again. :)

-Beefermatic

Last edited:

Remove ads