• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Pathfinder 1E I closed the "Paizo screwed me" thread in d20 publishers.

Henry

Autoexreginated
http://enworld.cyberstreet.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=41630

I do respect the customers' wish to air a grievance at a place the publisher frequents, but this got way out of hand.

In my last post in the thread, I said that anyone who feels they didn't get the chance to have a say to e-mail me.

Also, if Russ or Kevin feels I shouldn't have closed it, I wouldn't object if they felt it needs to be open. But it was going downhill nowhere fast.

Darkness

Hand and Eye of Piratecat [Moderator]
Good call, bro; the original poster was behaving very, very rudely at the end - so the thread kinda lost its point.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
The whole issue is getting boring. I haven't received either magazine in months, either.

In future, please close threads on this subject and refer people to all the info currently available. Thee are numerous threads, news announcements etc. - Paizo have done everything they can to communicate with their customers. It is blatantly clear that they and their customers are both victims of unfortunate circumstances.

Remove ads