• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

I can only reward XP to myself

JVisgaitis

Explorer
It seems like I can only reward experience to myself. Is this a Community Supporter Account feature only? Am I an idiot (don't really answer that)?

Merkuri

Explorer
It doesn't look like you ever gave any XP to yourself. How are you doing it? You should have to click on the scales symbol on somebody else's post to give them XP. It shouldn't let you give XP to yourself.

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
Yep. When you click the scales on any of your own posts, it should tell you how many xp you have, but not let you add any?

JVisgaitis

Explorer
Well, I guess I didn't want to click on it to give myself experience. It just tells me how much I have. The thing is, I don't see the scales under anyone else's posts. Just my own.

Ashardalon

First Post
I can see the scales in this account, so it hasn't been changed to a community supporter only thing. Maybe you're in a user-group with different permissions? Let me check...
Well, I'm not seeing you on the ShowGroups page, but that doesn't mean you aren't in such a group. I don't see a social group on your account either, so that can't be the source of the problem...

Last edited:

Darkness

Hand and Eye of Piratecat [Moderator]
Hm, JVisgaitis' primary user group is Users Awaiting Email Confirmation.

(That is: You know the e-mail you get after registering an account, asking you to confirm the registration? Something seems to have went wrong with his.)

Last edited:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads