• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

I am rolling ze dices!

OakwoodDM

First Post
I'm sure this won't work out anywhere near as well as Klaus' set, but I fancy a go...

Ok, so a Cleric/Thief?

Halfling Cleric/Thief of Avandra here I come. Of course, lifting a dagger for long enough to stab someone might be tricky...

Last edited:

NMcCoy

Explorer
Can we get Fudge dice?

Edit: Oh. "We will be adding new functionality very soon - including dice pools, exploding dice, FATE dice, drop-the-lowest, and more..."

Good to hear. :D

TarionzCousin

Second Most Angelic Devil Ever
Ah, the good old days, when the most reassuring thing about having a craptastic stat array was that nearly everyone else had a craptastic array as well.

But the good news was, your character probably wasn't going to live very long anyway. :D

anest1s

First Post
Me wants to roll too!!

Bit ugly, bit soft, but strong and agile.... maybe a fighter with bow? :p

Last edited:

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
A simple test af attach & dice

Attachments

• Penguins.jpg
    Penguins.jpg
    759.6 KB · Views: 37

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
Haha, classic. Every time I've encountered people who prefer rolling their stats they always insist or try to worm their way into rolling multiple times until they get a character they like, which entirely defeats (cheats) the point of rolling in the first place :D

This character is void! Your first set is the only one that counts :p
I've played OD&D. I know the life expectancy of my cleric. I'm just being prepared!

Although I totally did this - rolled up twenty-odd sets of six stats and took the best ones. Oh, the shame and ignominy.

Dibs on the party's faceman
Seriously? A THREE?

Christian

Explorer
Looks like fun! Let me try ...

Yeesh! [Falls on sword.] [Misses.] [Doesn't even manage to die from falling damage. Paging Dr. Kevorkian!]

Last edited:

Remove ads