• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Pathfinder 1E Huzzah for Paizo Publishing!

Mark Chance

Boingy! Boingy!
One thing that never fails to impress me is responsive customer service.

On 4/29, I emailed Paizo Publishing about getting my hands on a back issue of Polyhedron magazine. Yesterday, I received an email giving me several different payment and delivery options for the back issue. One of the options was to have a Paizo rep call me at home at the time of choosing to get my relevant credit card, address, et cetera information.

Wonder of wonders! About 7 p.m. last night, I received that phone call. The transaction was handled pleasantly, in an almost conversational manner. Now, somewhat less than 48 hours after my initial query, the deal is done, and I'll be receiving my back issue.

My only regret is that I did not think to jot down the names of the good people who answered my initial email and called me last night. I like giving credit directly where credit is due.

Good job, Paizo Publishing!

:D

Gospog

First Post
I'll second that cheer for Paizo Publishing.

The few times I've dealt with them on the phone, they've always been really polite and got things done right away.

Their good attitude is one of the reasons I renewed my subscription to Dungeon. (well, that and Polyhedron rocks, but that's another thread)

Mark

CreativeMountainGames.com
Mark Chance said:
Wonder of wonders! About 7 p.m. last night, I received that phone call. The transaction was handled pleasantly, in an almost conversational manner. Now, somewhat less than 48 hours after my initial query, the deal is done, and I'll be receiving my back issue.

My only regret is that I did not think to jot down the names of the good people who answered my initial email and called me last night. I like giving credit directly where credit is due.

His name is Mark. He'll be calling again tonight. Please post your phone number here because he may have lost it...and please have your Credit Card handy when he calls again...

He thanks you again for your patronage...

Mark

CreativeMountainGames.com
Re: Re: Huzzah for Paizo Publishing!

Mark Chance said:
Her name certainly wasn't Mark. I think I could remember that one. :p

He'd just had a rather nasty accident involving a burnt out light bulb and a poorly positioned garden gnome. His voice should be lower again tonight...

Remove ads