• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D Movie/TV Honor Among Thieves characters & creatures

Holga sure sounds like a dwarven name, and yeah, in the one fight scene she looked about the right height. But I'm also not sure that it isn't just that she's half-a-foot shorter than Chris Pine, whom she's frequently next to in the trailer. Having a dwarven barbarian in the movie would be hella awesome.

I'm reasonably confident Holga is a dwarf, but with mostly unfinished SFX. The CGI action sequence where she is raging and smashing things around clearly has dwarven proportions.

pukunui

Legend
I have shifted Hugh's character back to the antagonist section because they did hype him up as the bad guy in the SDCC cast and crew interview.

Charlaquin

Goblin Queen (She/Her/Hers)
According to that IMDB video I shared above, the party team up with Hugh’s “deceitful rogue”. He could be a Loki-style betrayer, yes. He could even be a Thayan in disguise! We don’t know enough about his character yet.
There’s also been a recent interview in which he seems to forget his character is a rogue and says he thought it was something made up for the film. Just some fuel for the speculation fire.

pukunui

Legend
There’s also been a recent interview in which he seems to forget his character is a rogue and says he thought it was something made up for the film. Just some fuel for the speculation fire.
He also says he's never played a monster before.

You might create a "liable to change" category for Forge and Xenk. NB, last names are announced, for those characters who have them.
Where were the last names announced? (So I can add them to my post.)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads