• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Pathfinder 1E Hollow's Last Hope: the first adventure in Paizo's new world for free!

sjmiller

Explorer
Well, as of right now it is not free. I went using the link and was going to get it, then discovered there was a cost of $5.00. If I had some spare cash I would get it, but right now funds are tight.

trancejeremy

Adventurer
It's a pretty decent adventure, probably the most complete adventure I got from the Free RPG day stuff. (The DCC and WFF were the same page length, but fewer rooms due to handouts and rules and such). But OTOH, it's a bit too linear for my taste.

Zaukrie

New Publisher
The quality of this product leads me to want to buy more stuff from Paizo. I'm leaning more and more strongly toward pathfinder every day.

Mark CMG

Creative Mountain Games
trancejeremy said:
But OTOH, it's a bit too linear for my taste.

How so? Having run it, I'd have to disagree with any assessment that suggested this was any more linear than it had to be, to be the treasure hunt it is.

Rauol_Duke

First Post
I also am not understanding how Hollow's Last Hope can be considered too linear. Please help me out on that one. It's pretty wide open IMO...

Remove ads