• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

HM's Skull & Shackles AP-OOC

Shayuri

First Post
Tara's leveled...I am a bit torn on what to buy. Sorcerors don't have a lot of use for mundane stuffs.

Then again, she can use simple light melee fairly well. And a masterwork crossbow perhaps...if MW weapons are available.

I'll have a list of stuff asap. Must check that available items list first.

Actually that went faster than I thought!

Masterwork dagger
Masterwork Light Crossbow
Potion of Cure Light Wounds
2 flasks of Alchemist's Fire
Scroll of Mage Armor
Scroll of Scorching Ray

I'll tally that up and make sure it doesn't exceed 1100gp in value.

Kaodi

Hero
I had my levelling done weeks ago. As for equipment, Nightstorm would already be burdened if he carried everything with him all the time, which is why he had to dump a few heavy but mundane things in his chest. Looking forward to him getting a handy haversack someday (soon, hopefully). That is probably my favourite item in D&D.

Kaodi

Hero
[MENTION=29558]Mowgli[/MENTION] ? [MENTION=2469]rangerjohn[/MENTION] ? Are you guys going to update you characters so we can get this moving?

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Kolto's good to go. Haven't updated in the RG yet, but his full stat-block is attached to each IC post and it's all set. I indicated IC that he's not interested in shopping right now.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Waiting in me really - this week has been a killer. Christmas parties in and outside work. I got back to back parties of 20 yesterday both wearing their red and green. I was so busy. But happy for the extra cash before the holiday.

I will update the thread (and start round 1) THU afternoon.

HM

Shayuri

First Post
No worries. Holidays are murder on gaming of all kinds. I don't expect things to pick up significantly until after New Years, though I'll still be around all that time. Not much of a holiday guy, me. :)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads